Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

My text and pictures are overlapping…

http://www.gegit.net

this is in a 1024 x 768 resolution.

gegit Friend

Guess I’m the only one with this problem. Was hoping to catch someone that has fixed this since I’m posting it in the template’s forum.

bigrk Friend

I took a look using FF2.0 and IE7 and all looks okay. What browser are you seeing the problem with.

bernhar Friend

Cannot see any problem. Could you elaborate please, maybe with a screenshot.

ErikThorsen Friend

Yes, I guess you are the only one :p As I can’t see anything wrong here either?

bigrk Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 26278 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, I guess you are the only one :p As I can’t see anything wrong here either?</blockquote>

Wow Erik a 1,000 posts…you’re the man!

gegit Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 26278 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, I guess you are the only one :p As I can’t see anything wrong here either?</blockquote>

I figured it out… strange that you guys couldn’t see it. The problem was that my new category wasn’t set up to use the JA style of product arrangement. The products weren’t being boxed they were just being placed side by side.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gegit 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum