Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

WOW – this is so far ahead of anything anyone else has done with Joomla templates – it is awesome.

I am not a fan of the layout but the iconography and the typography is AWESOME!!!

Brilliant – congratulations and well done

🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

😀 Thank you! thank you!

noblecode Friend

I second that….Great Template…cant wait to check this out on my site…..

antoniu1 Friend

Yes, it is very well done!! 😀 😀 😀 Congratulations on another wonderful template! 😀 😀 😀 :-*

Can’t wait to try it out! Shouldn’t I be having access to the pre-download area in some way for my more that 100 posts? 😉

You rock again!
    Tom

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@antoniu1 10143 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, it is very well done!! 😀 😀 😀 Congratulations on another wonderful template! 😀 😀 😀 :-*

Can’t wait to try it out! Shouldn’t I be having access to the pre-download area in some way for my more that 100 posts? 😉

You rock again!
    Tom</blockquote>
    Unfortunately you are not a developer member or a staff member, therefore you do not have access. You will however have it in a couple days 🙂

tian Friend

after Xenia, I really like this! keeping good work.

cchandler2423 Friend

I agree, I joined to be a part of this great community right when I saw that template.:laugh:

ErikThorsen Friend

I joined in December 2005 when I saw their templates then. Since then they have just gotten better and better I think. Now I am only waiting for a real newspaper/magazine style template. That would really make me a happy camper!

Michael Casha Friend

Have you put this as a request?

ErikThorsen Friend

Yes I have. But perhaps I should put in another one as well??? I have been waiting for this since December 05… 😎

Michael Casha Friend

Post a new topic.

ginajack Friend

I downloaded it yesterday, modified the template for two of my sites and have it up and operating with much glee!

Kudos to you and JoomlArt for consistent quality. I think there is nothing out there as good as your stuff. JoomlArt templates are all I am using on my sites.

Thank you.

GinaJack:-*

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ginajack 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum