Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello JA,

If this is going to be an event /registration system, you have no idea how happy I would be. And I hope it will be integrated with CP+!

Looking forward to more info!

Thanks,Tom

clampert Friend

Is this supposed to be the November template? It’s not Teline IV?
    JA developers, can you please provide some clarification so we can plan accordingly? Thanks.

antoniu1 Friend

Hi Christine,

Perhaps you should read the posts in the Teline IV forum: There you can read that it is ready when it is, no promises or dates will be given.

Also, who says it will be a monthly template? Perhaps it will be a bonus template like Community Plus. 🙂

Thanks,
    Tom

clampert Friend

Hi Tom,

You think it could be yet another bonus template? We’ve been spoiled by JA lately, haven’t we… 🙂

This is why I was asking for clarifications from the JA team on which is going to be the Nov template. I hope it’s not too much to ask, I didn’t ask for specific release dates.

Best,
    Christine

antoniu1 Friend

Hi Christine,

Yes, they are really doing their very best to get out nice stuff lately. And then the forms component is going to come, which I am really looking forward to. 🙂

For the November template, it’s going to be JA Events. They are still working on it, but I can promise you one thing about this template:: You’ll be surprised! :laugh:

Tom

clampert Friend

Thanks for the info, Tom. Well, I’m looking forward to be pleasantly surprised, then. Can’t wait for the forms component too.

Christine

padunic Friend

Hi,

where is the link to download!!! 🙂

padunic

stuarta60 Friend

<em>@padunic 202106 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

where is the link to download!!! 🙂

padunic</blockquote>

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=374

SP Media Friend

Pretty nifty!

Great stuff.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  SP Media 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum