Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi
    i’m thoroughly testing the Job Board for establishing a state of the art website for one of my customers.

the target market will be in acountry where PayPal is not much spread. Therefore I need at least an offline payment facility to handle those orders manually. What are your plans in this direction.

Secondly I need a developer who would be able to integrate a payment system of the above mentioned country into the paypal gateway. This solution is the preffered one, beacuse all processes of JobBoard could be done automatically.

I would appreciate your help in this matter. Further infos about the payment system supplier and contact persons can be given via PM.

Thanks so much
    Kurt

Nick R JA JobBoard

Great idea! Im also looking for such a solution. It would be great to offer also “bank wire”.
    If a customer is choosing this option he will receive details where and how much to pay. After he confirmed this his order is set to “not approved”. After the admin receives the payment at his bank account he can simple go to the admin section and mark this order as “approved” and the customer can go on.

I dont think that this should be a big deal.

hiremarketing Friend

I agree with Algamed – this would be a great addition – for customers that are part of a larger organisation, they frequently do not have access to a corporate credit card and would prefer their accounts department to receive an invoice prior to posting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hiremarketing 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum