Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When i view the JA Decor template on my iphone 5 with ios7, the mobile menu which is enabled for off-canvas, show ups real fast then disappears. Any ideas…

Thanks

MoonSailor Friend

@southpaw3229 : i need more time for checking it, pls wait.

rdiederich Friend

I have the same problem… I have a report of iPhone not showing the menu. I can also see that with opera mobile emulator.
    On my Androids (opo & nexus7) it works just fine and when I try it with a desktop browser (resizing to small) everything also works fine.
    Problem on iPhone & other mobiles is, that the Menu-Icon is not there and if you click (touch) on that missing-picture-icon nothing happens.
    Same with the demo of that template: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_decor when I try it with the emulator.

Any idea?

Thanks

1. decor-menu-problem
    rdiederich Friend

I have the same problem… I have a report of iPhone not showing the menu. I can also see that with opera mobile emulator.
    On my Androids (opo & nexus7) it works just fine and when I try it with a desktop browser (resizing to small) everything also works fine.
    Problem on iPhone & other mobiles is, that the Menu-Icon is not there and if you click (touch) on that missing-picture-icon nothing happens.
    Same with the demo of that template: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_decor when I try it with the emulator.

Any idea?

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try to check it directly from this link and the off-canvas mobile menu disappear on your site, you can pm me URL of your site and admin login, I will help you out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rdiederich 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum