Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi

The off-canvas menu is not showing in the header on my phone and tablet, how can i change that! I do not see the hamburger-icon of off canvas! Also the image in the content is not correct aligned at one point

On the bottom the hyperlink orange text is not showing, and i add it! Is there also something that i can put more images with the text in the content. Like tinymce text-editor! I miss that!

I like it very much. Hope you can help me soon! So i can change somethings. thank you!

1. Schermafbeelding-2017-02-05-om-02.58.27
    2. Schermafbeelding-2017-02-05-om-04.03.13
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your report. I tried to login your site with your provided info but failed, seems the provided site info is invalid. I tested the issue on our side and it is working fine, you can see the attached image.
    Please check the site info again and send me the valid one so I can help check the issue for you.

Regards.

1. menu
    puntje Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi again,

We checked the issue on your site and it is a bug. I have reported to the development team to fix. Thanks again for your report.

Regards.

puntje Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

We’re improving the content block with more powerful options so that you can work with blocks easily. Pls stay tuned and wait for the new release version (hope to be released this week).

Regards

puntje Friend

That will be nice. I hope i can do more with html and css

Must i install ja builder again, because it does not work on my site. I still cannot put html-code in footer link en also in content text

if i have my own custom.css then i can do more with html en css styling. Maybe the other templates can be made like ja builder. If i can build the site with this, with ja medical. I can change more

1. Schermafbeelding-2017-02-26-om-02.05.10
    Saguaros Moderator

May I know which html code / style you wish to add in block? as I tried to use the list order and it works normally: http://prntscr.com/edut7f

puntje Friend

i like to put mine own html en css code in. Also in the footer and other blocks because then i can play with colors!

Saguaros Moderator

You can put your own html mockup into block you want on your site and let me know if it doesn’t work so I will check for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum