Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I would like the off-canvas menu to appear on one of my template styles only.

I currently have three styles (Home, Pages and Departmental Pages).

I only want the off-canvas to show on Home. However no matter what I select, it applies this to all three templates. It’s either on or off on all of them. I can’t seem to set it ‘per style’.

Help appreciated.

J

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Johnnys,

It’s global option so when you change for one style, it will affect others. However, you can use the Page Class option of Joomla to hide this off-canvas for desired page.

Let take my local site as an example, I’m using Uber – Spa style and I have ‘Beauty Spa’ as default menu item of my site.
    – I will go to Backend > Menus > Main menu (the menu that contains the item I want to change) > Beauty Spa menu
    – Navigate to ‘Page Display’ tab >>> and fill nomenuoffcanvas as page class.

– Go to css file: ROOT/templates/uber/css/custom.css <<< create this file if it doesn’t exist
    – Add this css rule:

.nomenuoffcanvas .off-canvas-toggle { display: none; }

You can do the same for the menu items which are being assigned with Pages and Departmental Pages styles.

1. hideOffCanvas
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum