Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Aaah! So that’s why I couldn’t get it working…
    Honestly Scarney, I did exactly what you told and tried nearly all possible combinations of other settings, but it just won’t work.

So I join with Ruth: Can we expect a solution soon?

scarney Friend

I was not aware that using the method suggested to us, which I got to work on a very low volume, in fact currently NO volume site, would not work for a busy site. Of course I am hoping for a busy site. I am very surprised by the lack of a viable solution from JoomlArt. It looks like this one is just not a high enough priority to get solved. This seems like it would not be too terribly hard to fix?

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@scarney 195240 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was not aware that using the method suggested to us, which I got to work on a very low volume, in fact currently NO volume site, would not work for a busy site. Of course I am hoping for a busy site. I am very surprised by the lack of a viable solution from JoomlArt. It looks like this one is just not a high enough priority to get solved. This seems like it would not be too terribly hard to fix?</blockquote>

Have you got and used the last version which improved some functions to work with oAuth?, please try using it. as you known that the module can works well with ja templates using this module and on most of JA members s’ sites. in some special case, it could works on your site, please kindly send us a ticket containing FTP account, and Administrator, we will try to find whats happening on it and sure that your issue will be fixed

rcheesley Friend

<em>@tienhc 195276 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you got and used the last version which improved some functions to work with oAuth?</blockquote>

I wasn’t aware there was a new version – it would perhaps have been sensible to make people aware of this in a news release or at least a reply in the forum, given the number who have complained?

Has the project management ticket been updated to reflect this? (The reason I ask is because if I try to navigate to the URL earlier in this thread, I get JIRA Startup Failed – You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons – Description – The jira.home directory ‘/home/japm/atlassian-jira-enterprise-4.1.2-standalone/data/home’ is already locked. Please see the JIRA documentation for more information on locked jira.home directories.)

Are we to assume you just released it with JA Social and didn’t bother to update anyone that it was available?

If so, that’s pretty poor customer service and very poor general business sense, to leave your customers waiting and “expect” them to find the new release themselves.

Just my two penneth!

Ruth

Don Lee Friend

<em>@rcheesley 195530 wrote:</em><blockquote>I wasn’t aware there was a new version – it would perhaps have been sensible to make people aware of this in a news release or at least a reply in the forum, given the number who have complained?

Has the project management ticket been updated to reflect this? (The reason I ask is because if I try to navigate to the URL earlier in this thread, I get JIRA Startup Failed – You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons – Description – The jira.home directory ‘/home/japm/atlassian-jira-enterprise-4.1.2-standalone/data/home’ is already locked. Please see the JIRA documentation for more information on locked jira.home directories.)

Are we to assume you just released it with JA Social and didn’t bother to update anyone that it was available?

If so, that’s pretty poor customer service and very poor general business sense, to leave your customers waiting and “expect” them to find the new release themselves.

Just my two penneth!

Ruth</blockquote>

Hi Ruth,

Very sorry about this our shortcoming, the module has already released with the bug fixed. Plz get it from download site and tell me know if there is any problem. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Don Lee 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum