Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ok this isn’t critical but a bit anoying…

POINT 1: on the layout “overview’ page ( http://www.joomlart.com/templates_club/club_portfolio/ja_xenia_ii.html ) We have the screenshot numbered as follows:
    1 = User 4
    2 = User 3
    3 = Left
    4 = User 1
    5 = User 2
    6 = Top
    etc etc …. what’s wrong with numbering 1=1 | 2 = 2
    Dumb though I am … I spent a good couple of minutes trying to work out why My module was appearing up in the Main Banner – the answer was logical (or not) 1 = User 4 but 4 = User 1

2. I upgraded from JA-Bellatrix (this is where it does get a bit complicated!)
    The three Top modules in Bellatrix are … wait for it… User 7, 8 & 9 (listed on the screenshot, quite logically, as 2, 3, 4)

How about standardising these things across the templates so User 1 position ALWAYS appears in the same place… so when we change template the modules will more or less be where assigned originally.
    Obviously we have more User positions here than in most of the others… but you get the point.

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi SHoggard,
    Thank you for you comment. We will apply your suggestion in next templates.

Chinaman Friend

Good idea, also will help if people have different templates assigned, no mucking around with positions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chinaman 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum