Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Howdy guys,

This November, we are introducing a new Responsive Joomla template for Box office, Media and Home Entertainment – JA Obelisk. It’s well balanced between dark tone colors theme and a full screen masshead background. Unlike others, JA Obelisk takes advantage of the top panel space to feature the search component, ready to hunt things down for you. JA Obelisk also brings K2 back for November. Yup, we heard you K2 lovers!

This November template also comes feature packed:

• Built on the latest version of the T3 Framework
    • Integrated with Bootstrap
    • Megamenu Support
    • Fully Responsive
    • RTL Language layout compatible
    • Off-Canvas menu for mobile & tablet devices
    • K2 styling built-in
    • K2 Filter & Search component styling built-in
    • EasyBlog component support

Sneak Peek 1: Home

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Detail Page

View the higher resolution Here

Features mentioned and shown above are subject to change as the template’s implementation continues. Keep watching, we’ll keep you updated!

TomC Moderator

This looks cool …. It reminds me a little of movies.com

Hopefully there will be multiple color themes developed.

kipperfletcher23 Friend

This is good but I would love to see some clearer designs for future releases. Some of these designs are not that useful when manipulating templates. I would love to see some themes that would be suitable for lawyers, dentists and maybe more commercial driven.

The gaming and film industry are exciting but I am sure a lot of people who are using your great templates and system
    would like to see some standard commercial sites. I think this may encourage membership and people purchasing your templates more often.

What I would like to see.

1 x nice easy header simple to adjust
    1 x nice menu structure (This is why i use your sites)
    1 x slideshow that may not take up too much space on page.
    1x left and 1 x right column
    1 x place for a corporate video.
    1 x bottom banner area.
    responsive (ability to have a mobile logo similar to mezondite)

You have a much better system than most template sellers but I am starting to stray to their more commercial designs.

pedrox Friend

Hi,

very beautiful 🙂

Please include link to “Next Page” under “Latest Articles”

Image Gallery and Video trailer
    And why not include a video with the trailer of the movie?
    A movie site must include movie trailers
    Without this the template is incomplete and less interesting

I think the gallery, (Media), would look better in the left column (below the movie poster)

THanks

Richard A Friend

Template looks very good!

2 Questions:

1. Will it work with JReviews component

2. Will Joomlart modules in this template now have a filter for not only Joomla and K2 categories but also EasyBlog? (Please?)

Phill Moderator

<em>@dealthenuts 395388 wrote:</em><blockquote>Template looks very good!

1. Will it work with JReviews component

</blockquote> Not sure why people ask that question. All Joomla components should work with any JA template and if there ever is a problem the JA team will do everything they can to help rectify it. If you mean “Has it been specially styled to work with JReviews” then the answer is no. It is impossible to style for every component out there. However, due to the quality of components like JReviews and the way JA templates are designed a lot of the styling will fit nicely and the rest is usually quite simple to achieve.

Richard A Friend

Cheers Phill, appreciate the reply, looking forward to the template release!

pedrox Friend

I installed JA Obelisk but I have several problems…

tfosnom Friend

<em>@pedrox 396297 wrote:</em><blockquote>I installed JA Obelisk but I have several problems…</blockquote>

while I did see the demo up and working the other day here I never saw anything in the dl section so gotta ask where’d you get it? 🙂

pedrox Friend

<em>@tfosnom 396328 wrote:</em><blockquote>while I did see the demo up and working the other day here I never saw anything in the dl section so gotta ask where’d you get it? :)</blockquote>

the download link has been removed…

tfosnom Friend

<em>@pedrox 396338 wrote:</em><blockquote>the download link has been removed…</blockquote>

Well then I guess it was a test to see if everything was set up in readiness for when it is officially released.

So asking for help (saying you have problems) on something that
    1. isn’t released
    2. you know wasn’t released and should not have been downloaded

Is a bit over the top,

I guess you just MUST have to have anything that looks like a template, you must have JA download section open 24/ 7 just waiting for these tests of the demo and dl sections to try to jump the queue?

Shannon

pedrox Friend

<em>@tfosnom 396387 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well then I guess it was a test to see if everything was set up in readiness for when it is officially released.

So asking for help (saying you have problems) on something that
    1. isn’t released
    2. you know wasn’t released and should not have been downloaded

Is a bit over the top,

I guess you just MUST have to have anything that looks like a template, you must have JA download section open 24/ 7 just waiting for these tests of the demo and dl sections to try to jump the queue?

Shannon</blockquote>

LOl… I received an email informing you of the release of the model

http://adoroo.com/lovemovies/

gringo211985 Friend

Do you know what is annoying and pointless?

The scroll function on the blog module or whatever it is “films of the week” when you are on desktop and you scroll with middle button you don’t move but instead scroll through the selection. This to me is annoying and also seems pointless because what are people on mobile and tablet going to do to scroll through all these items?

Anyway apart from that I really like this template

PS – Any mods please not this scroll with middle button does the same thing with JA Slideshow lite, so wondering if someone can change this as I can imagine it being an annoyance for most

pedrox Friend

Is there anyone there ???

What’s wrong with this template?
    Announced the launch
    Made available to demo and download links
    And suddenly, everything canceled without explanation

Phill Moderator

Nothing is cancelled. The link was there while testing and someone managed to figure it out. Downloads will be available as soon as it is ready.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum