Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I get this in https://www.operatoresociosanitario.net/forum-oss
    Notice: Undefined variable: class in …/public_html/templates/ja_focus/tpls/blocks/mainnav.php on line 58
    Someone can help me ?

timtecsa Friend

Hi, which forum component did you install ? Tim
    I see now that it’s Kunena 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  timtecsa.
    detlef79 Friend

Yes is it

timtecsa Friend

I just installed ja-focus and added kunena on a local MAMP server. I didn’t get the error. Did you create a forum menu module for use with megamenu ?

detlef79 Friend

No. I just changed template. For now I don’t use megamenu.

detlef79 Friend

Hi, now error changed and I get this 2 strings:
    Notice: Undefined index: colors in /home/qoperatn/public_html/templates/ja_focus/tpls/blocks/mainnav.php on line 56

Notice: Undefined index: colors in /home/qoperatn/public_html/templates/ja_focus/tpls/blocks/mainnav.php on line 56

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which PHP version are you using? it may due to the different PHP version and there are kind of notice messages like this.

And, actually, these notices doesn’t affect functions on your site, you can get rid of them by going to backend of your site > Global Configuration > Server tab > set ‘Error Reporting’ to None.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum