Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

My website url is http://www.freeaffiliateassistant.com/
    Joomla version is 1.5
    And the theme is JA Events.

For login goto members area,I am attaching the screenshot so you can easily understand the problem when i am using IE it gives an error it won’t work but if i access chrome it’s working is fine,this is done for member management tab(which has access level “special”) would be only access to the admin. so please help me..

Thank you..

1. IE-prob
    tfosnom Friend

Works for me in I.E 9 and FF 8 – Refresh cache and turn off error reporting in I.E perhaps?
    However please don’t post your login details on the forum, in future wait until someone with moderator or support badge in their details asks for it to be sent via PM.
    Shane

amit_s_r Friend

Thanks for the suggestion ,But Whenever you go to member management tab then you can see Choose a member And then you select any user after that you see the problem in IE it’s not working the whole tab is not working and in FF only when you click on Joined program and click on verify button is not working its, and in chrome all the stuff working fine..
    I am attaching the screenshot so could easily understand the problem.so please help me…

1. IE-Prob1
    2. IE-Prob
    3. FF-Prob
    4. FF1prob
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  amit_s_r 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum