Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone
    I’m trying this Amazon S3 component and it works great with buckets located in the US.
    The problem is that I need a bucket located in Ireland but when I set it up into the component it doesn’t work.
    I can create it but I can’t upload anything on that because the uploading never start and after few minutes I get a 504 gateway timeout error.
    Can you help me?

MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

When i test in local, bucket located in Ireland, i can upload normally.

Can you give me url of your site and login information of site via PM?

Thanks!

alwaysontask Friend

Hello, still having problem here.
    If I create an Ireland bucket and try to make operations on that (like updating files, updating database, adding a cloudfront domain) it does work only few times but many other times it gets stuck, don’t even start the task and after few minutes it ends in a timeout error page.
    This only happens with Ireland buckets.
    I’m running a dedicated server with PHP 5.3.3 running as CGI application and Joomla 1.7 (also tried on 2.5).
    JA S3 is version 2.5.
    When JA S3 gets stuck I check out the top processes on my linux console and I can see a php-cgi process that slowly increase in ram usage. After few hours it can take up all the available memory (there is 2 GB on the server), so I have to kill it everytime.
    Can you help me?

alwaysontask Friend

Any idea?
    I already sent the login data to moonsailor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alwaysontask 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum