Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello

We install this pluging in one of my sites sopacytech.com , and all the configuration is correct and the translation’s too, but when i switch to chinesse lang…dont see the menu principal… all the association is correct …. but dont see.

Another problems is that in the swicth module i dont see the flag’s of the lang…only a combo with the name of the lang….

thanks

pedrer

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hi Pedrer,

JA Multilingual only supports to configure default Joomla menu module and mega menu in T3 framework for new language. If your template uses another menu systems, you need contact to your template provider to get help on configuring this menu in multilingual site.

<blockquote>Another problems is that in the swicth module i dont see the flag’s of the lang…only a combo with the name of the lang….</blockquote>

To diplay language flag, you need open Language Switcher module’s setting form, and configure as in screenshot below:

1. 2879924086
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum