Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Guys i am with Joomlart for couple of years, Like me i think most of us are web designers or else who would buy a template regularly. I am sorry to tell you guys that i am not happy with joomlart now. I think the developers lost their passion. Leave my eyes none of my customers are liking any of the new template. I think they are just making out something and throwing it on my faces. I am not speaking for anyone, Its just my opinion. and i am just losing interest in Joomlart

The bottom line statement is “I just see no Art in Joomlart now” .

Sanyam Jain Friend

I somewhat agree.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

@danthuluri ,

I appreciate your frank opinion and your post has been forwarded to the design team too. It would be great if you could tell us what you feel is going wrong or what you would like to get corrected. That could be basis for further healthy discussion.

Regards

Arvind

danthuluri Friend

Dear Drarvindc.

Thank you for Responding. I find that most of the templates have the same look and feel they are too simple for the eyes, yes i do agree they are up to date and robust, but we need template where we can convince our customers by showing these template(I am web designer), I personally would like a template with all modules in a basic joomla template which can go on a proper colorful corporate site.

Best Wishes.
    Ravi.

zensopa Friend

we would like to see more original template

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zensopa 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum