Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

In my JA K2 filder I have 3 search fields at the moment.

1. Keyword
    2. Book Author
    3. Book Name

In order to find the results properly I have to write a keyword and/or one or both of the other fields.

BUT, I cannot do a search for an author only by writing the authors name ONLY.

I would like a keyword OR author OR name search

Is it possible??

thanks

Phan Gam Friend

Hi,
    I think, after indexing k2-extrafields, you can search book results by inputting only author name
    Please share me your site, i will have a closer look at this problem.
    Thanks

dart107 Friend

http://papafotis.youthactivism.net/

I am sorry but the page is in greek. i hope you figure out the issue 🙂

For example if I search for a specific author without put a keyword on the 1st field it brings me ALL the documents as a result

Phan Gam Friend

Hi,
    It’s hard for me while working with your page :).
    I think, if author is k2-extrafield, after indexing I am quite sure we can search by this field. Please try to re-index k2-items and let me know

dart107 Friend

if I have items with empty extrafields, does this ommit from the search results or include?

Phan Gam Friend

Oh, JA-K2filter is developed for filter k2-items with their extrafields. if your items with empty extrafield, you can only search by keywords. I am not sure it always gives out the exact results,

dart107 Friend

asked for support… i opened a ticket. thanks anyway
    you may close the threat

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dart107 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum