Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

My problem got marked as Answered. It has not been answered & neither has my other problem with this template

theprofessor Friend

Can you post your problems again?

alicebb Friend

To save me re-typing I will just provide the link to my original porblem statement, the response & my reply. http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/installation-problem-ja-transmenu-css-missing/

Although surely it wasn’t so difficult to find as while this thread is titled:

NOT ANSWERED – Installation problem – ja.transmenu.css missing

The original threead is titled

ANSWERED – Installation problem – ja.transmenu.css missing

It is also currently the very next thread in the forum listing.

theprofessor Friend

<em>@alicebb 131895 wrote:</em><blockquote>To save me re-typing I will just provide the link to my original porblem statement, the response & my reply. http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/installation-problem-ja-transmenu-css-missing/

Although surely it wasn’t so difficult to find as while this thread is titled:

NOT ANSWERED – Installation problem – ja.transmenu.css missing

The original threead is titled

ANSWERED – Installation problem – ja.transmenu.css missing

It is also currently the very next thread in the forum listing.</blockquote>
    Well, considering that 90% of the questions that people ask on here are answered by other members just as yourself, I wouldn’t go about biting the hand that feeds you. >:(

alicebb Friend

<em>@theprofessor 131906 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, considering that 90% of the questions that people ask on here are answered by other members just as yourself, I wouldn’t go about biting the hand that feeds you. >:(</blockquote>My apologies, I was rather grumpy yesterday after a long series of frustrations with Joomla & the final straw was the idiotic ‘ANSWER’ from ‘JA Developer’ who clearly hadn’t even read my original question.

Here is the issue:-

I downloaded the JA Olyra template file but kept getting an error when trying to install it that the file ja.transmenu.css could not be found. I looked in the zip file & that file is indeed missing as it has been renamed to ja.transmenuh.css for some reason.

I downloaded the files again on several different machines both Mac & Windows & unzipped them on several different machines both Mac & Windows & the file is wrongly named in all of the downloads.

I renamed ja_transmenu/ja.transmenuh.css to ja_transmenu/ja.transmenu.css & then the installation was OK.

However I then got to thinking is the problem that the XML file is wrong or that the filename is wrong? Maybe I am just heaping up problems for later with my fix to get it installed.

alicebb Friend

I just took a look in the Quickstart installation of this template & see that the file ja_transmenu/ja.transmenu.css is totally missing.

So it looks like this template download is totally messed up & perhaps explains the other problem that I have found if I set Template Icon menu to ‘No’ then when I try to access the home page I get the error

Fatal error: Class ‘JA_’ not found in /var/www/pvf/htdocs/templates/ja_olyra/ja_vars.php on line 73

kallan Friend

I think there was just a typo in the xml file as i checked against an older edition and it should be
    <filename>ja_transmenu/ja.transmenuh.css</filename>
    not
    <filename>ja_menus/ja_transmenu/ja.transmenu.css</filename>

Regards
    Kate

mfcphil Friend

I have removed the ANSWERED on your question

kronium Friend

I have the same install problem. What do I have to do to make it work? Sorry, I am a newb. Thanks!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi kronium

We fixed this issue and update to the latest version.

Please kindly download this package and install again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum