Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’ve already downloaded the template but I have need to work with the graphics so I’ve attempted to download the source files again. I’m am doing the work on a different PC which is why I wanted to download them again. I will go ahead and download them from my server but I thought I’d make it known that I was unable to download any of the templates even though I am registered already.

ErikThorsen Friend

Try to log out and then log in again. You should be able to download as many times and from as many computers as you like so long as you are logged in. But try to log out and log in again. It might fix it for ya.

gegit Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 25589 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try to log out and then log in again. You should be able to download as many times and from as many computers as you like so long as you are logged in. But try to log out and log in again. It might fix it for ya.</blockquote>

That is probably going to be the case… I am home now and had no problem downloading the files. Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gegit 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum