Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, i am not able to scroll with an android or apple phone with ja slideshow lite. Since it is slideshow when you try to scroll down the page it thinks you are trying to click on the slideshow instead. Therefore it will not let you scroll down the page unless you happen to place your finger outside of the slideshow when you are scrolling down the page which is very hard to do most people will not realize this.

I have noticed other issues as well with the slideshow like when you hold your phone widescreen/landscape mode it shifts the words of the slideshow up under another div layer where you cannot read them. This happens on both an android htc desire phone and apple i phone 4s. So this must just be a general issue on mobile devices.

What can i do to fix both of these issue?

thanks,

Josh

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Josh,

Is this Slideshow Lite module the latest version?

You can scroll down within the slideshow, however, you must scroll slowly, otherwise it will switch to another image of slideshow instead of scrolling down.

<blockquote>hold your phone widescreen/landscape mode it shifts the words of the slideshow up under another div layer where you cannot read them</blockquote>
    You can post your site url here so that I can check since I can’t reproduce this error with our demo site

jschroeder Friend

I think that was the issue the speed i was scrolling down the page because if i scroll slowly it works like you suggested. Is there anyway to have that not happen to only have it switch images on a click?

I don’t think it is necessarily intuitive for a normal user to scroll slowly. I told my wife to go to the site and she throught the same thing how can i scroll past the slideshow and she is the type of person who will be viewing it on a mobile device.

thanks,

Josh

Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum