Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m using joomla 3.7, and the free version to test it before buying it, but the publish option don’t seems to work. It keep spinning around, but it ain’t publishing anything.

Does this happens a lot of time ?

yudich Friend

Hi
    I have the same problem.
    How to look: does JA Builder need to be updated?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the credentials of your site so I will take a look?

yudich Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    yudich Friend

Now everything works. We do not know what the problem was.
    Thanks to the moderator, @saguaros !

romolo Friend

Hi @polo974,

We had a similar problem for a while where the publish icon would just spin forever…

We had AdBlock installed to Google Chrome and once we disabled Adblock on that site it worked fine with no issues.

I hope this helps

kimbare Friend

I don’t have Ad blocker on Chrome, and I cannot get JA Builder to save if I use it with any template except JA Builder. This is a major issue and not one person from JoomlArt has reached out to find out what the problem is.

kimbare Friend

I have tried multiple browsers, turned off banners and application management in Kapersky, cleared caches thousands of times and still CANNOT get JA Builder to work with any template except JA builder. What a colossal waste of time and money!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kimbare 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum