Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

A friend of mine purchased the JA Teline template. Now I’ve logged in with his password, but I cannot download the template. It says it’s for members only.
    Whether I use the downloadlink send by email, or log in on the page, it doesn’t make a difference.
    In my member area it does clearly state that the template has been bought though.

I really need this website to be up and running fast, so can you please help me.

Sjoukje

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly use the same account that you used in Your JATC membership plan . If still you have issue , kindly provide the invoice details via Private reply so i will sent it to concern department to fix your problem.

revsup01 Friend

The problem has been solved by someone from your support.
    Somehow the template membership was set to have been expired (though it was bought 5 days earlier).

However now I still can’t access the Teline V forum, which should be included in my membership.
    When I try toe access it, the website tells me to buy yet another membership. Can you please solve this!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

However now I still can’t access the Teline V forum, which should be included in my membership.
    When I try toe access it, the website tells me to buy yet another membership. Can you please solve this!

Could you grant me permission to reset password to your account "revsup01" , so I would be able to test this issue at our end.

Once I’ve done with the testing, you could change your password back.

revsup01 Friend

How can I do this?
    Should I send you the new password?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi, please send me the password to your Joomlart account and mark the reply as "Set as private post" so only the support staff could see the password.

revsup01 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi revsup01,

We’ve fixed your account permission now. You can try to access the forum of JA Teline V again.

revsup01 Friend

Thank you very much!

revsup01 Friend

No, iI still can not write on the forum, because apparantly I never got a support domain. It says that if I want one, I need to pay you even more, yet this was to be included in the membership!

I am getting very frustrated!
    It’s been over a month and all I’ve done is send complains about how my membership is lacking the things that should be included. Meanwhile we are without a website for quite some time!
    Please fix this asap!

Also:
    I wanted to ask this question on the right forum, but since I can’t I would like someone to please fix these issues:
    The documentation for the JA Teline V template and the template itself are not the same. The documentation tells me to select the layout style called "Home", but this doesn’t exist in my template (yes, I checked, it is the same template!). Also it tells me to place the ACM Module in the module position "News-home", which also does not exist.

Please let me know how to get the template to work properly.
    I’m done waiting and wasting both my time and money

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

I was able to raise your question in a new topic inside JA Teline V sub-forum at : https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/test-15/ <<< The support team will answer you very soon.

You can try to open a new topic inside JA Teline V sub-forum again to see if everything works like properly it should now. We’re very sorry for any inconvenience you have encountered until now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum