Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi.
    I am using the Dropline menu and I am having problems with control of the submenu levels.
    I would like to have the secondary level of submenus showing in the row under the primary menu level, BUT without the third level showing up in a column under the sec. menu item on mouseover.
    I have tried many combinations of start- and end levels in the backend but without any luck. I am though able to do other changes: switch between menu systems etc. and I can control submenu levels in the CSS menu.
    I have converted my site from Teline II to Ores, and in the Teline II template it worked well to configure the Dropline menu as i have described. I would be very grateful for any help to fix this problem 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

this is an issue of jat3 framework and will be fixed in the next release (ver 1.2.4)
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECPLGTIII-116
    pleaes wait, it will arrive soon.

steenmf Friend

Thanks for the answer. The article that you referred to (http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECPLGTIII-116) deals with the same problem in Megamenu, but my problem has to do with the Dropline menu. Hopefully the new version of T3 framework will fix the Dropline issue as well as the Megamenu issue.
    – Best regards

steenmf Friend

<em>@hungnd 224626 wrote:</em><blockquote>this is an issue of jat3 framework and will be fixed in the next release (ver 1.2.4)
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECPLGTIII-116
    pleaes wait, it will arrive soon.</blockquote>

Hi.
    Now the version 1.2.4 of the jaT3 plugin has been released. I have installed it but the problem remains the same: I can not control the submenu levels in the Dropline menu. As before I can control the submenu levels in CSS menu, but I prefer to use the Dropline menu, and I need to be able to control the submenu levels. I am using JA-Ores template on Joomla 1.5 site. I need further help to sort this out.

Best regards –

steenmf Friend

Hi.
    I would like to come back to my subject again. I have installed version 1.2.4 of the jaT3 plugin as suggested, but my problem remains the same: I can not control the levels of submenus in the Dropline menu. Did the new version of the jaT3 plugin fix the same problem with the Megamenu? Is there any way to sort out the problem of submenus in the Dropline menu?

Best regards –

Sherlock Friend

Hi all,
    i solved this problem for steenmf in ticket system following way below , i post it to here for everyone can see it :
    You can disable level 3 menu following way below :
    Open template.css file in templates/ja_ores/css folder, find following code section at about line 1369 :

#ja-subnav ul li.hover ul {
    display: block;
    height: auto;
    left: auto;
    position: absolute;
    margin-top: 7px;
    }

change to :

#ja-subnav ul li.hover ul {
    display: none!important;
    height: auto;
    left: auto;
    position: absolute;
    margin-top: 7px;
    }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum