Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hi,
    on the screenshot you can see, that the global nortification icons are different icons. could you tell me where to find the icons for change. i want the same global icon like from the jomsocial menĂ¼.

Regards

1. nortifications
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

May I know which notification module you’re using: Jomsocial or Easysocial?

You can update URL of your site so I will have a look.

domko Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you also update the login info so I can have a look?

domko Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

You can send me a temporary login info, I think no need to take time to register a new one.

domko Friend
    domko Friend

do you have a result?

Saguaros Moderator

You can customise that icon via the file: ROOT/components/com_community/templates/jomsocial/layouts/toolbar/base.php

Look for this snippet of code – at approx line 149:

<a class="joms-js--notification-general" data-ui-object="joms-dropdown-button" href="<?php echo CRoute::_('index.php?option=com_community&view=profile&task=notifications'); ?>">
        <svg viewBox="0 0 16 16" class="joms-icon">
            <use xlink:href="<?php echo CRoute::getURI(); ?>#joms-icon-earth"></use>
        </svg>
        <span class="joms-notifications__label joms-js--notiflabel-general"><?php echo $newEventInviteCount > 0 ? $newEventInviteCount : ''; ?></span>
    </a>
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum