Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    i have a site make with this nice skin. I have transmenù selected in html of skin. Now, i want create a non-linkable menù voice; this voice must available, only to see the child voice when the cursor is over he. How can i create a non-linkable menù item?

Very thanks,
    Archimede

swemmel Friend

Archimede;30652Hi,
    i have a site make with this nice skin. I have transmenù selected in html of skin. Now, i want create a non-linkable menù voice; this voice must available, only to see the child voice when the cursor is over he. How can i create a non-linkable menù item?

Very thanks,
    Archimede

Hi Archimede,

Create a new menu-item and choose for this Seperator / Placeholder. Now you can add new menu-items with this placeholder as parent. This must do the trick.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

archimede Friend

<em>@swemmel 30656 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Archimede,

Create a new menu-item and choose for this Seperator / Placeholder. Now you can add new menu-items with this placeholder as parent. This must do the trick.

Kind Regards,
    Peter</blockquote>

Thank Swemmel, but so the new item is linkable!!! If i link on this item, i return on home page. How can i make? Thank

Menalto Friend

<em>@Archimede 30754 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank Swemmel, but so the new item is linkable!!! If i link on this item, i return on home page. How can i make? Thank</blockquote>

It should work as Swemmel said? Whats the url you try to do it on?

archimede Friend

Very thank Swimmel and Menalto.

I want a non-linkable item; this item must only open the child item, when the cursor go over this. Now, in my menù i select new item -> Separator/placeholder. After this, if i click on this placeholder, the site open home page!!!! U can try this.. How can i make, to solve this problem?

Very thanks.

Khanh Le Moderator

I guess that you enable the SEF. You need make a small fix in file ja_transmenu/ja-transmenu.php in the Koniga template folder. Open the file and search (line 238):

$txt = '<a href="#" class="'. $menuclass .'" '. $id .$title.'><span>'. $txt .'</span></a>';

and replace with (change the href from # to a javascript void call)

$txt = '<a href="javascript:void(0);" class="'. $menuclass .'" '. $id .$title.'><span>'. $txt .'</span></a>';

archimede Friend

Very very thank!!! Now all work perfect!

Archimede

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  archimede 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum