Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using Joomla version 2.5.8 with JA Droid.

When I am enabling certain modules and activate show title, then this is not visible in the frontend.
    It does not make any difference on whether I activate or deactivate the title.

Is this a known issue ?

See example development.rate-your-clubs.com

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please send me the screenshot of which module you want to show title. see the scrrenshot

1. No_Title_Module
    mberwing Friend

Please try with the page where I have now activated modules on frontpage to public.
    The first one is for an event component and the second one is for Facebook module…..
    I have set title to be visible but there is nothing and I do not know why.

This is not good as I want to have every module a little bit separated from each other with some space and with
    the title this would be solved…..but as stated, it does not work for me

1. 2012-12-17_2135
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I would need to take a closer look at your site. Please pm me with admin access your site. I shall help you to check it

mberwing Friend

Provided you all login details. Please check.

Thanks a lot for your support

Ninja Lead Moderator

Because joomla core changed setting on this, that’s reason why all module titles were removed but you can config to show on backend JA t3 framework.
    <blockquote>Admin -> Extension -> Template Manager -> JA Droid – Standard ->Layouts tabs->Edit Default</blockquote>

and add style="xhtml"
    Regarding the problem on your site i fixed it
    from
    <blockquote><block name=”right2″ style=”xhtml”>right</block></blockquote>
    change to
    <blockquote><block name=”right2″>right</block></blockquote>

Please check it again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum