Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Good Morning,

I tried to share an article on facebook and I noticed that you do not see the image thumbnail.

I saw that the problem has already been addressed and that the extension was created CrexOpengraph to solve it.

I tried to install CrexOpengraph but the problem persists. Examining the following link facebook debugger I get the following message.

1. Deb
    2. Deb2
    willer Friend

I think the problem is due to a bug, in the old template does not have this problem and I have not installed any plug in open graph.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I have made CrexOpengraph. May i know what’s exactly issue you have faced ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

willer Friend

the problem is that despite use CrexOpengraph, the preview image does not appear in facebook.

I have attached the screen shoots in the first message, you see them?

willer Friend

Tool debugging facebook me back this message : The ‘og:type’ property is required, but not present.

willer Friend
    jooservices Friend

Hi there
    This is a bug with long sentence description.
    I have fixed it in my local. Will commit into my repo in soon.
    Please use my forum to talk about this Opengraph plugin.
    http://jooservices.com/forum

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    This release would fixed your issue.

https://github.com/jooservices/CrexOpengraph/blob/01507807f336fd84bb0af176ea5054e22fbb939c/build/release/plg_system_crexopengraph_v1.0.1.zip

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

willer Friend

The problem persists

willer Friend

I stopped the implementation of the template on my website, because I think that this problem is crucial. Will take up when everything is solved.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Sorry to hear that. You can check another Opengraph plugin on JED.
    But in fact it’s not JA issue.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

willer Friend

I have checked and tried other extensions but the result does not change. I think that the images are essential to bring traffic to the site.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    It’s all about Opengraph and logic here.
    I’ll leave this topic for community. At my side i’ll keep improve my Crex Opengraph.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

willer Friend

Someone managed to solve this problem ? If so, how ?

Saguaros Moderator

Try to use a plugin which helps to create open graph tag when sharing on FB.

Then try to put your URL in debug tool: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/ >>> hit the ‘Debug’ button and see how it returns.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

This topic contains 48 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum