Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I cannot for the life of me get an existing site to use ANY template by Joomlart.

The site itself is using yootheme themes, but I would like to start to slowly convert my site to using Joomlart Themes.

I went through the steps, first downloading and installing the T3 Framework, making sure it’s enabled… then installing a theme. (JUST the theme…)

well, I cannot get the theme to work!!! no matter what!

I am not going to have it on a main page since this a live site, but I have it on (http://lagunachapala.com) top menu— RESOURCES>LAKE INFO …
    Direct link is… http://lagunachapala.com/charts-and-graphs

Anyways… Firebug goes NUTS with errors… and I just don’t know what I am missing……

I hope I can be helped. This is just insane… spent all day trying to deal with this…

PLEASE HELP!

1. errors
    Sherlock Friend

Hi lndesigns,

I will need to dive into code for detecting the problem, i tried connecting with your FTP info but it seem incorrect, Please update the correct ftp info for further checking, you can PM me the info.

Regards

lndesigns Friend

Sorry… had no internet for a couple days…. PM’ing you now! 🙂

lndesigns Friend

So… um, I sent a message… did you get to see what’s going on? THNX
    🙂

Sherlock Friend

Hi Indesigns,

I tried with the info you gave but still not able to contect, beside that When I went to back-end of Ja teline iv template select those fields of Optimize CSS and Optimize JS to Join && Minify the problem seem to have gone away.

lndesigns Friend

thnx!!!! omg! awesome… thanks so much!

Now… if I could just get the mega menu to work… lol….

Lemme play around for a while, then if I have a problem.. I will msg you!!!!

you can mark this as SOLVED for now…. 🙂

mominrone Friend

i hope it is really nice.

lndesigns Friend

THNX,., still having an issue with the mega menu, but that is a different post I am working on that with…

Sherlock Friend

<em>@lndesigns 338244 wrote:</em><blockquote>THNX,., still having an issue with the mega menu, but that is a different post I am working on that with…</blockquote>

okay, keep following up that post to get a final solution 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum