Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Oggi, dopo l’aggiornamento del joomla 3.6.5 a 3.7.0 l’immagine di sfondo non viene visualizzata più. A cambiare l’immagine, ma No show a tutti, ….

Also, after updating from 3.6.5 to 3.7, I have the same problem!

korpisa2 Friend

same here. And the animated descriptions don´t work either.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly do not update the live sites and please for the official template update for Joomla3.7
    As u know Joomla3.7 has released 1 day ago and our team is started test and update for templates for this Joomla version. Kindly restore the site backup if you updated live site and wait for the template updates.
    I am already shared this to info with the development team to check this issue during the update.
    Always take backup of the site before updating Joomla.

Regards

hamid2016 Friend

Hi
    Kindly do not update the live sites and please for the official template update for Joomla3.7
    As u know Joomla3.7 has released 1 day ago and our team is started test and update for templates for this Joomla version. Kindly restore the site backup if you updated live site and wait for the template updates.
    I am already shared this to info with the development team to check this issue during the update.
    Always take backup of the site before updating Joomla.

Regards

No Backup, what to do???

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the feature intro image issue
    Open templates/ja_resume/acm/features-intro/tmpl/style-1.php
    edit lines

background-image: url(“<?php echo $helper->get('image'); ?>”)

to

background-image: url('<?php echo $helper->get('image'); ?>')

Regards

hamid2016 Friend

Thanks, It’s working again.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

pressmar Friend

Hi Pankaj,

thanks for you answer. But although i changed the two lines still no background image is display. Maybe you have another hint where to look.

The site is: 089hochzwei.de

Thanks in advance
    Oliver

pressmar Friend

Hi Pankaj,

did a double check. the new code was not yet applied. Switched to style-2 and back and now everything is fine. Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  pressmar 6 years, 11 months ago.

The topic ‘NO SHOW Background picture after update joomla 3.7.0’ is closed to new replies.