Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i want to use the JA_Bulletin with JA_Tab on a JA_Minisite Joomla 1.7 site. Everything is great but left to the article Link the space for the icon is still present even if i selected “HIDE” in mod_jabulletin Show Image Settings.

Is there a way to remove this space so that the link uses the hole space and no free space left will be safed for the image.

Thanks in Advance,
    Pressmar

1. Screenshot_1
    paul.necsoiu Friend

Greetings,

Can you provide the site URL?

pressmar Friend

the url: lightyears.pressmar.de
    and u need a registration to see, please use user “joomla” with password “joomla”.

paul.necsoiu Friend

Change this line
    #ja-bulletin ul div, ul.ja-bullettin div{ font-size: 92%; padding-left: 50px !important; }
    to this one
    #ja-bulletin ul div, ul.ja-bullettin div{ font-size: 92%;}

in this file http://lightyears.pressmar.de/templates/ja_minisite/css/mod_jabulletin.css

Please let me know if it solve your problem.

pressmar Friend

Great thats exactly what i was looking for. Do you know is there a possibility to override the code with a local template, so that i don’t have to change it when a new version of the ja_bulletin comes online. i already tried to overide it with a entry in the local theme template.css but it doesnt work. Thanks Pressmar

paul.necsoiu Friend

Yes you can override the ja_minisite/css/mod_jabulletin.css with a local themes.

Crate this folder structere ja_minisite/local/themes/yourtheme(ex.custom)/mod_jabulletin.css and in the mod_jabulletin.css put only this line:

#ja-bulletin ul div, ul.ja-bullettin div { font-size: 92%; padding-left: 0px;}

pressmar Friend

I did it this way but it didn’t work. do i have to mention anywhere the the theme/mod_jabulletin.css should override the normal one or do i have to put the file in a special folder?

chavan Friend

Dear Pressmar,

Please open http://lightyears.pressmar.de/templates/ja_minisite/css/mod_jabulletin.css

Change this line :

#ja-bulletin ul div, ul.ja-bullettin div{ font-size: 92%; padding-left: 50px !important; }

to this one :

#ja-bulletin ul div, ul.ja-bullettin div{ font-size: 92%; padding-left: 0 !important; }

Please let me know if you have any problem.

Regards,
    Trung

paul.necsoiu Friend

<em>@pressmar 259058 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did it this way but it didn’t work. do i have to mention anywhere the the theme/mod_jabulletin.css should override the normal one or do i have to put the file in a special folder?</blockquote>

Yes of course …

In your backend template Profile settings add you custom theme like in the attached image

1. theme-settings
    pressmar Friend

<em>@paul.necsoiu 259219 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes of course …

In your backend template Profile settings add you custom theme like in the attached image</blockquote>

I took the attached modified mod_jabulletin.css (screenshot4) put it in the folder you suggest (screenshot1) and have the correct settings in template administration (screenshot2), but on my site if you select the right profile there a is still the same padding.(screenshot3).

TIA
    Pressmar:)

1. Screenshot_1
    2. Screenshot_2
    3. Screenshot_3
    4. Screenshot_4
    paul.necsoiu Friend

<em>@pressmar 259243 wrote:</em><blockquote>I took the attached modified mod_jabulletin.css (screenshot4) put it in the folder you suggest (screenshot1) and have the correct settings in template administration (screenshot2), but on my site if you select the right profile there a is still the same padding.(screenshot3).

TIA
    Pressmar:)</blockquote>

From what I see the modified mod_jabulletin.css in not in the css file.

You have themes/Lightyears_v1/mod_jabulletin.css
    but you must have themes/Lightyears_v1/css/mod_jabulletin.css

If you still can’t make to work please PM the ftp and backend credentials.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  paul.necsoiu 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum