Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/com_rsgallery2-modifications/
    when i get no responsponse from anyone and from any channel i start being tired…
    and i’ll remember that today isn’t saturday or sunday.

bennitos Friend

when i look at that topic you had LOADS of help and they all tried to help you out, AND you didnt have to wait long either………

Sometimes fixing somehting takes time………

Was reading that topic to help you out in the end but when i see how much help you had and then open a topic with such a negative tone ill rather help someone who appriciate the help they are getting.

Good luck.

mj1256 Friend

you had tons of help, you have to take a little initiative yourself and try the solutions and continue to find the resolution yourself.

but to come back and start a post stating that no one helped you is ridiculous, you got more help them most posters.

you got step by step instructions and screenshots.

the back end parameters gave you the options to set it up, 5 is the minimum, the module was not designed to do what you want. that is not their fault, as it is they made it very flexible. Sometimes you have to work with what you have, unless you are willing to pay for modifications. this is so for any template, component, mod etc regardless of who the provider is.

bossep Friend

gaygiorgia,

First of all what you like to do is implementing a third party component into Teline, RSgallery2.
    This is a beta extension and has nothing to do on a production site. You must understand that people answering here in this Forum for Teline probably doesn’t have a clue about RSgallery2. I suggest you go to the forum for that product.

And please don’t be rude to people trying to help you for free!

BosseP

gaygiorgia Friend

<em>@bennitos 77155 wrote:</em><blockquote>when i look at that topic you had LOADS of help and they all tried to help you out, AND you didnt have to wait long either………

Sometimes fixing somehting takes time………

Was reading that topic to help you out in the end but when i see how much help you had and then open a topic with such a negative tone ill rather help someone who appriciate the help they are getting.

Good luck.</blockquote>
    10 days have passed out and who tryning help me, seems to do not understand the real problem of that thread…
    You right in one thing: “sometimes fixing takes time”. right.
    but i think that my 3d is dead…
    see hainn84: we always know when and if he (or who for him) is working on a question or a bug…

<em>@mj1256 77167 wrote:</em><blockquote>you had tons of help, you have to take a little initiative yourself and try the solutions and continue to find the resolution yourself.

but to come back and start a post stating that no one helped you is ridiculous, you got more help them most posters.

you got step by step instructions and screenshots.</blockquote>
    I had tons of help? Perhaps i’ve to remember you that the majority of ja_news bug have been found and noticed by me. So not for my personal advantage only.
    This time is not different. Even if it is not a bug, it is a thing that could interest everyone…
    and you do not have to consider the utility of a thread byt its post number.

u think i do not worked alone to?? lol.
    see this and this:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/all-videos-playlist-improvements/
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-show-directly-an-rsgallery2-from-avianii/

but i’m not a coder so i can’t do everything alone. i dislike it, i would like to be at level so high to be indipendent, but i can’t 🙁

<em>@mj1256 77167 wrote:</em><blockquote>the back end parameters gave you the options to set it up, 5 is the minimum, the module was not designed to do what you want. that is not their fault, as it is they made it very flexible. Sometimes you have to work with what you have, unless you are willing to pay for modifications. this is so for any template, component, mod etc regardless of who the provider is.</blockquote>
    but infact, i prefer that someone enter and tell me: what u would like is a not possiblething. in 3 pages of posts, a such answer had never arrived, so i assume that it is a possible thing.
    Since i’ve time windows to respect, i would like to know if have to try another way. o, instead, having an answer like: “we have understood, we are working on it”, as hainn84 does…

<em>@bossep 77182 wrote:</em><blockquote>gaygiorgia,

First of all what you like to do is implementing a third party component into Teline, RSgallery2.
    This is a beta extension and has nothing to do on a production site. You must understand that people answering here in this Forum for Teline probably doesn’t have a clue about RSgallery2. I suggest you go to the forum for that product.</blockquote>
    – is rsgallery2 a beta? yes what i’ve instelled is a beta.
    – is rsgallery2 a third party sw? yes and not. it has been developed by third party, and then modified by ja.
    – have i to ask to ja or to rsgallery2 team? since i’m using the ja modified version, i ask ja, like the same ja says…
    I really do not think rsgallery2 team knows what did on an old version of their software.

<em>@bossep 77182 wrote:</em><blockquote>And please don’t be rude to people trying to help you for free!</blockquote>
    this is a thing i’ve not understood very well.
    excuse me dear, but i’ve to underline it…
    we all (posting inside here), have paid for 2 things: 1) templates 2) ja support.

about 2) point:
    ja support is only the forum.
    so i can pretend someone answer me. i’m not speaking about other users like you and me. i’m speaking about ja staff…
    obviously i do not pretend “only the asnwer that solves“, i pretend “an answer”, and it is different.
    in 10 days about i’ve do not understood how i’ve to move about this rsgallery2…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gaygiorgia 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum