Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hiya,

Logged in and realise I’ve not been notified of account expiry. Any chance you can offer me the renewal rate rather than the ‘brand new’ rate?

thx

Anonymous Moderator

Normally, we do send renewal notification emails to our paid – active members within 30 days (3 times) before the expiry date of membership to make sure that they can grab the discount offer. I have checked with my email and it still works fine! Please re-check spam box also for sure.

russh Friend

<em>@JA Developer 414409 wrote:</em><blockquote>Normally, we do send renewal notification emails to our paid – active members within 30 days (3 times) before the expiry date of membership to make sure that they can grab the discount offer. I have checked with my email and it still works fine! Please re-check spam box also for sure.</blockquote>

Hiya, I’ve received an expiry notification for JA Wall, but nothing saying my JATC was expiring?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@russh 414567 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hiya, I’ve received an expiry notification for JA Wall, but nothing saying my JATC was expiring?</blockquote>
    Actually, our system sends out these emails automatically so in rare case it fails to send to a specific user. Anyway, I have passed the case to our development team to check further.

PS. I just PM you, kindly check your inbox.

gavind Friend

How about on the rate here if I may ask? Is there still a chance that it will be a renewal rate rather than a fresh sign up?

Anonymous Moderator

The renewal price is only applicable when you are active paid member. New purchase will go with regular price. I have just sent you PM for better clarification, kindly check.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum