Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

today it’s july 28 2010,but we don’t see any demo and news of this month’s template
    rocketheme,yootheme release their joomla template at the first day of each month,
    and other template club release some template later,then at the end of every month,joomlart and gavickpro release their templates.
    nowdays every joomla seems very hard to design a joomla template every month,mega menu,css menu,tabs, ie6/ie8/firefox makes design a template takes lont time

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

mfcphil Friend

<em>@zaodao 187937 wrote:</em><blockquote>today it’s july 28 2010,but we don’t see any demo and news of this month’s template
    rocketheme,yootheme release their joomla template at the first day of each month,
    and other template club release some template later,then at the end of every month,joomlart and gavickpro release their templates.
    nowdays every joomla seems very hard to design a joomla template every month,mega menu,css menu,tabs, ie6/ie8/firefox makes design a template takes lont time</blockquote>

JA bring you a new template every month of the year….I’m positive this month will be no different….Chill

smitheringale Friend

It’s a reasonable enough question though. I’m surprised that there is no news on the next template. Of course, I’m not concerned or impatient – more curious really to see what the new template will look like 🙂

aaronfarias Friend

Especially with the contest/ You know there working hard.

nihues Friend

I think we are gonna have a bonus template next month, this month will be a little delayed, and 2 for the next month including the contest winner? 🙂

zao dao Friend

then if no one win the contest ,then we don’t have new template next monthe ,and have to wait a template until September

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

smitheringale Friend

It’s a bit like kremlinology though – with all this guessing 🙂

It would be nice to know what we can expect to get. I’m sure 99% of the members here don’t mind whether the template is released now or we get two next month – but it would be nice to know what the plans are.

<em>@zaodao 188275 wrote:</em><blockquote>then if no one win the contest ,then we don’t have new template next monthe ,and have to wait a template until September</blockquote>

nihues Friend

<em>@smitheringale 188281 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s a bit like kremlinology though – with all this guessing 🙂

It would be nice to know what we can expect to get. I’m sure 99% of the members here don’t mind whether the template is released now or we get two next month – but it would be nice to know what the plans are.</blockquote>

Yes, I don’t really mind to not get a new one right away, but would like to view a preview or a feedback of what is happening. Because tomorrow is the last they of the month and no news until now.

I think maybe they are closing bugs of the new framework, the ja_anion got lots of problems and they don’t want to do the same on a new template.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nihues 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum