Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

So it’s actually 2 issues but #2 happens because of #1 so I guess it should be considered a single issue.

I am using the latest jbuilder 1.0.4 and joomla 3.6.5. I’ve created a custom spotlight, left a single render module position and set a slideshow ck module there. I also removed all margins and paddings. While the slideshow shows fine, i can no longer edit said module since I cannot click on it in edit mode: it has no margins/paddings and does not render so it practically does not exist. I cannot copy, delete or do anything with it and even when I deleted the module I still can’t click on the position I’ve created to set something else.

Attaching screenshots of frontend and edit mode

I am also having trouble with another module I am using (a searchbox with jquery) that instead of rendering in edit mode, it just prints my code all over the page.

1. Edit-Page
    2. frontend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the credentials of your site so I will take a look.

Regards

bositman Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know how you add that slideshow module there? Did you use spotlight block of JA Builder?

bositman Friend

Yes if i recall correctly it was a spotlight module. But you can also see the same problem in the upper right with the search box which does not render either

Saguaros Moderator

It looks like a custom search from 3rd party, not default search module of Joomla.

Do you mind sharing me the package of the slideshow module and this search module so I can investigate further from my end?

bositman Friend

As I previously said, it’s a seach with jquery that i coded, i don’t know what to share, the javascript?
    Anyway the main problem is the other module which I can’t even delete anymore, it’s Slideshow CK as I said above. Attaching it here.

Saguaros Moderator

Thanks for the package, let me check and will get back to you.

bositman Friend

Any news on this?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I will pass to the team for further checking on this. In the meantime, you can try to switch the style for this module when adding into the block: http://prntscr.com/falnf9 so you can control it easier.

Let me know if you need further helps.

Regards

bositman Friend

I am unable to change anything on the module since it is impossible to select it at this time. Maybe if I could revert back to the old behavior where page builder just printed ‘render module’ on the position where the module would be…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try to add it again and set the style as I mentioned above.

Regards

bositman Friend

I can add it again but I can’t delete the already existing one…

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird that it doesn’t load JS of that slideshow in edit mode so that it can’t display. I’m investigating further on this.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I added the slideshow again for you with some custom css in Custom Style settings, kindly check.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum