Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Working demos should always include module positions page,so it can display how to set up the modules or have a better understanding of them.

I have several questions in regards to the modules themselves.Please refer back to my site at tradeformovies.com

1- i have several missing images on it,I need to know how to edit them out.

2-How to edit ad this button which features the logo icons for social networks,i want them to point to my site not jomlart.

3-How do i edit the slideshow images.I have presently a images for world ends but can seem to figuer out how to edit the title.

See how a modules position page works.

Would appreciate a quick reply back to this,thanks.By the way other than that,This template is fanstatic.

Nazario A Friend

Hi mydvdtrader,

Thanks for your kind word.

<blockquote>1- i have several missing images on it,I need to know how to edit them out.</blockquote>

Images in which part in your site do you want to edit? Please send me the screenshot highlighting it.

<blockquote>2-How to edit ad this button which features the logo icons for social networks,i want them to point to my site not jomlart.
    </blockquote>

This is a custom html module. It uses the addthis code.
    First, you need to set ‘Default Editor’ to ‘None’ in global configuration

Then go to the ‘social header’ and change the ‘userid’ from ‘joomlart’ to your userid.

<!-- AddThis Follow BEGIN -->
    <div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_32x32_style addthis_default_style">
    <a class="addthis_button_facebook_follow" addthis:userid="joomlart"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_twitter_follow" addthis:userid="joomlart"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_rss_follow" addthis:userid="http://www.joomlart.com"></a>
    </div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=xa-525b746c4d879b01"></script>
    <!-- AddThis Follow END -->

<blockquote>3-How do i edit the slideshow images.I have presently a images for world ends but can seem to figuer out how to edit the title.</blockquote>

This is JA Slideshow Lite module. Please go to the configuration of this module, then click to “Edit” button (underneath each image). You can edit the title of image there:

1. editor
    2. title
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum