Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, I included a link on image in JA Slideshow Lite, but the link pointer is not displayed.

It works, but the link pointer does not appear; (this one)

1. image40
    pavit Moderator

Hi

could you post a link to your website ?

Or send me it via Private Message so we can better take a look at it

fiumeciane Friend

Hi Pavit, PM sent

pavit Moderator

Hi

Just checked and on the slide “Richiedi un preventivo” it works perfectly, the icon is correctly showed .

fiumeciane Friend

Maybe you put the mouse cursor on the phrase “Richiedi un preventivo” in description box. I was referring, instead, to the image of Ja Slideshow Lite. The mouse cursor over image does not change (see images).

Thanks.

1. cursore1
    2. cursore
    pavit Moderator

Hi

I’m sorry but this is the correct behaviour of the template.

If you check the demo site the icon appear on the link inside description and also on the two arrows below , exactly like is on your website

fiumeciane Friend

I understand, but the behavior seems unusual. Whatever points to another web page should change the mouse pointer. This is my opinion, also because if I look at the address bar of my browser, when I click the image I see http://ja-university.demo.joomlart.com/#

You can change this behavior by intervening in the template code?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fiumeciane 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum