Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Had anyone noticed there are no left margins with 3rd party components with the Decor template. Im using Dt Register and RS Form Pro and all the forms butt up to the left side and are set to zero margins/padding.

Thanks

southpaw3229 Friend

I did find this fix on the forum by adding to custom.css file

.f2c-article{padding:20px;}

But it didn’t do anything. I am using Compile Less. any ideas

chavan Friend

Go to this file : templates/ja_decor/css/custom.css

Add this code

.com_dtregister .t3-content {
    padding: 20px;

}

southpaw3229 Friend

I added it, but it didn’t work. Here is the link – http://69.175.26.210/~lake14/index.php/online-stay-play-info-request

Thanks

chavan Friend

Add this code to this File: /templates/ja_decor/css/custom.css

#t3-content {
    padding: 20px;

}

southpaw3229 Friend

That worked. Your Awesome.

synncom Friend

Hey Guys,

I am having this issue with normal Content pages too and not only 3rd party Content.

Now what confuses me is that T3 explains that the Template needs to switched to Developer mode and then edit the files as in : When you are developing your site, you should enable this option. Once it’s turned on, your site directly runs on original files – LESS files. The LESS files are located in templates/t3_bs3_blank_less/ or templates/t3_blank/less (on this page : http://t3-framework.org/documentation/t3-settings.html#compile-less)

I have tried the above and it had no affect!

Can someone tell me which is the best method to fix errors in these Templates? Development Mode ON or OFF ?

Then I have tried putting the above suggested code into custom.css and this had no change either…
    The Screenshot is from the About us Module..

1. Screen-Shot-2014-09-11-at-9.53.00-AM
    chavan Friend

@synncom

can you please provide me the exact Url to check and provide a solution

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum