Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Since some day ago i see JA Orisite demo site with kunena and JoomShopping special theme but after template release i can’t fount any JoomShopping page. Why JA remove JoomShopping special theme in this release? And kunena theme is from JA Tiris 😀

tom_laan84 Friend

No Joomshopping? That sucks!! Why??? I was so happy to see it back again!

Phill Moderator

The decision was made to remove Joomshopping from this template as it has also been removed from the JED. Plans are in place to integrate a different shopping extension but we will have to wait a few more days yet to see how it is going.

tom_laan84 Friend

ok, do you know why it got removed from JED ? I’m using it on Tiris and am very happy about it. Maybe possible to release it anyway for those who want to use it? I mean you did go through all the trouble of making a template for joomshopping and all. It would be a waste if people couldn’t use it.

Phill Moderator

You would need to ask Joomla.org why it was removed. They state a number of reaons but it would not be my place to comment.

As for releasing what has been done that would not be possible I am afraid. There were still many bugs to iron out which would take away developers from working on the replacement. Even if we did iron out the bugs it would then mean we have to support a product that is no longer on the JED.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum