Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Scrolling News still not working :(::::

I just find that if I disable Plugin
    Then scrolling work but Problem with Kuena Forum Menu aper again :(::::

Look like MooTools in this template must be updated otherwise this will crash with everything

Sherlock Friend

<em>@Artur_Chicago 204235 wrote:</em><blockquote>Scrolling News still not working :(::::

I just find that if I disable Plugin
    Then scrolling work but Problem with Kuena Forum Menu aper again :(::::

Look like MooTools in this template must be updated otherwise this will crash with everything</blockquote>

Dear Artur_Chicago,

if you have problems with Kuena Forum Menu and it is related to the MooTools library please kindly contacting the Kuena team to get helps,becasue the MooTools library belong to the joomla core section not our template

I hope you understand !

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@Artur_Chicago 204163 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just find some temp solution for Jomsolial Front Page problem by Pointing whole JomSocial to other template 🙂
    But still no solution for nonworking JA News Frontage Module :(::::

Any ideas…?</blockquote>

Hello all

Here is a solution to resolve all issues relate to no content in the front page

Please open the file: /templates/ja_teline_iii_v2/hook.php and replace all code by these:
    [PHP]
    //custom_body_class
    function custom_body_class () {
    $cls = ”;
    if (JRequest::getCmd (‘view’) == ‘frontpage’ && JRequest::getCmd (‘option’) == “com_content” ) $cls .= ‘ frontpage’;
    return $cls;
    }[/PHP]

with that change: the frontpage calls is only rendered on the view layout of content component,

Andreas Weiß Friend

have you deleted the mainmenu? if yes you have to create it and you can see jomsocial. I had the same problem and now its work fine.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Andreas Weiß 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum