Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Whether images that are shown in the demo can be downloaded separately as after downloading the package i don’t find any of the images used in the demo but only blank images. If there is some license restriction than kindly let me know.
    Regards
    Sweta

pavit Moderator

Hi sweta

<blockquote>If there is some license restriction than kindly let me know</blockquote>

Yes there is a copyright restriction for the images used in Demo
    so for this reason the quickstart packages are released with blank images .

bobstevens Friend

What are the image sizes needed for the slideshow in the JA Business template? The userguide does not say, the Tip
    Steps says: “Demo content is missing, especially the images, please note that the images can be of specific size for example the slideshow module will require specific sizes of images as JA Anion requires images of 660×330 whereas JA xxx requires sildeshow image size of yy x yy.”

Not too much help there.

pavit Moderator

Hi

As you can read on userguide for ja_business HERE the slideshow takes content from articles same articles needs to be stylized with the html code posted in that userguide

Regarding the images size you can set your images as in the demo site them are png with dimensions of 431×170 px

Regards

1. banner04_431_170
    bobstevens Friend

<em>@pavit 354335 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

As you can read on userguide for ja_business HERE the slideshow takes content from articles same articles needs to be stylized with the html code posted in that userguide

Regarding the images size you can set your images as in the demo site them are png with dimensions of 431×170 px

Regards</blockquote>

OK. I saw that and styled the articles after the content. What about the thumbnails? What happens when only the thumbnail shows in both locations?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bobstevens 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum