Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Sorry for my bad english :
    I’ve not seeing immediately but the images no longer appear in the ACM on the home page. (pic 1) Yet they are well selected in the setup. (pic 2)
    Moreover, it’s impossible to access the various choices because the selection window is empty (pic 3)
    I can not find where is the problem, someone can help me?
    thanks in advance

Franck

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Franck,

You can PM me URL and admin account of site you’re working on, I will take a look.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Franck,

You can PM me URL and admin account of site you’re working on, I will take a look.

franckyky Friend

<em>@Saguaros 489820 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Franck,

You can PM me URL and admin account of site you’re working on, I will take a look.</blockquote>
    Ok it’s done
    Franck

franckyky Friend

<em>@Saguaros 489820 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Franck,

You can PM me URL and admin account of site you’re working on, I will take a look.</blockquote>
    Ok it’s done
    Franck

franckyky Friend

Hello,

Did you find something ?
    Should I submit a ticket ?

Sincerely
    Franck

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Franck,

If you use Firebug of Inspect Element editor, you can see that there is problem with the path of the image there: http://prntscr.com/8btddq

Did you customise anything on this ACM module? or did you try to change another image?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Franck,

If you use Firebug of Inspect Element editor, you can see that there is problem with the path of the image there: http://prntscr.com/8btddq

Did you customise anything on this ACM module? or did you try to change another image?

franckyky Friend

Hi,
    yes I saw it.
    I haven’t touched the ACM files
    But, Turn on SEF option and image appears. Turn OFF : image disappears.
    Strange !!

My problem is solved ’cause I turned “ON” SEF option, but I don’t understand this “logic”

Thanks for your interest

Franck

franckyky Friend

Hi,
    yes I saw it.
    I haven’t touched the ACM files
    But, Turn on SEF option and image appears. Turn OFF : image disappears.
    Strange !!

My problem is solved ’cause I turned “ON” SEF option, but I don’t understand this “logic”

Thanks for your interest

Franck

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  franckyky 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum