Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

What could be the coding to insert a link that takes a user to the blog category view page for any given category they are seeing on the home page?

Maybe something like this: http://prntscr.com/81y9ew

Thank you in advance!

aldyf Friend

Hi @pankajsharma

When i try that tutorial, i think the link “more stories” is useless, because it is also redirect on category page. It has the same function.

The “more stories” link will be great, if the function like on the event page. “load more” link on event page.

How can i do that??

Thank you very much.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>When i try that tutorial, i think the link “more stories” is useless, because it is also redirect on category page. It has the same function.</blockquote>
    Hi
    The More stories link is added as per requests from some users , If its not helpful to you , just ignore it .
    <blockquote>The “more stories” link will be great, if the function like on the event page. “load more” link on event page.
    </blockquote>

JA ACM does not support this load more option here .It take pretty custom work , that i out of JA Support scope , You can hire a developer to do such kind of custom work .
    @seaneo
    You can apply your own classes in php code like custom_more class and defined your own styles .
    Currently default category classes are used to pick color .
    Example :

.custom_more > h2> a { background-color: #000!important;}

by this u can apply a single color to add links not different for each one .

seaneo Friend

muchisimas gracias

aldyf Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 486666 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

JA ACM does not support this load more option here .It take pretty custom work , that i out of JA Support scope , You can hire a developer to do such kind of custom work .

</blockquote>

Hi @pankajsharma

Thank you for the reply.

I think the “load more” option is supported by JA ACM.

Like on event page on JA Teline V demo.

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I will forward your feedback to development team to consider it in future ,
    but i am afraid its really tough to add a new feature in pre built template .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum