Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am working to migrate my site content from JA_Topaz to JA_Teline IV with T3V2 framework. I have all modules and plug-ins installed. I am not seeing the home-feature-1 nor mainnav. My research on your site gave me the feeling that I should have this. I used the sl1-l position that I manage to get it to wo1k. I would like very much to stay with your latest releases so I can go to Joomla 3.x from my current 2.5.14. Can you advise my error? thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Teline IV template supports Joomla 3.x you can check it here.

About positions : JA_Topaz and JA_Teline IV are different, this is link to see the position in JA Teline IV template: templates/ja_teline_iv/etc/layouts/default.xml file

You would need to use the module positions in Teline IV and reassign all modules to respective module position to get your desired layout.

Regards

drsherlock Friend

I would do thanks but just have one more question. Before question, I did one time play with the xml file and wondered if I should do again or just use the Teline IV for Joomla 3.3. Topaz is for Joomla 1.5 did not find any thing for 2.5 and 3.x. I had web programmer helped me modified the Topaz template code to support 2.5 but had a lot of bugs I had to fix. My host will have end of support life for Joomla 2.5 at end of December. Question is would my Topaz that was modified for 2.5 be OK and do or should I need to change. Teline IV appeared similar enough to Topaz. Thanks one more time.

Ninja Lead Moderator

To be frank, JA Topaz template is available with J!1.5 only and at this moment, there is no plan to upgrade this so old template to J25 or J3x. You can consider to use JA Teline IV which is compatible with both joomla versions J2.5 and J3.x . Please check out the download section for more info.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum