Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

The best thing to do is submit a support ticket @ http://support.joomlart.com I find it usually takes a couple days unless you mark it “urgent”.

I have had this problem myself though on more then one template and I ended up both times having to start over from scratch. I never found out what the underlying issue was and now I’m paranoid everytime I’m working on a site that 90% in suddenly it wont load in IE.

djtark Friend

the support ticket solved the problem.

great, now everthing works fine in IE and FF.

thanks to all.

mfcphil Friend

<em>@dba1 128793 wrote:</em><blockquote>These forums are useless since no one ever answers support questions. I will have to hire someone who can supply the answer.</blockquote>

As Djtark whose post/thread this is has submitted a ticket to support and got his issue fixed pretty quickly makes your statement incorrect!!

Why not submit a ticket yourself to see if you can get the same assistance

emaildeidre Friend

I am experiencing the same problem with my site! Missing elements in IE 7 but looks perfect in FF!

Can someone please help us and reply to this post?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  emaildeidre 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum