Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Am I missing something obvious here — I don’t seem to have any options for editing K2 content in the frontend (standard Joomla articles are editable).

I’ve been using this Template since its initial release, but only now have I noticed that I can’t edit content from the frontend. I’m logged in as a super user.

Frontend editing is enabled in the K2 parameters, but no editing options are displayed. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi matbeard7,

Which version of Joomla are you using? you can post your site url here and pm me super admin account, I will try to check for you

matbeard7 Friend

Hi,

It’s Joomla 2.5.8, JA T3 2.6.4 and Zite 1.0.4

I’ll send you those login details now.

Thanks

matbeard7 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 379908 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi matbeard7,
    you can post your site url here and pm me super admin account, I will try to check for you</blockquote>

I’ve sent the login details (twice). The site is at http://elvisfestival.co.uk

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Mat,

K2 permissions are separate from standard Joomla permissions, so you need to ensure that the Joomla Super Admin user (the account you sent me) is in a K2 user group with full permissions, the default K2 group for that is ‘site owner’. If you are not in a K2 user group you can’t edit K2 items from the front-end.

What you should do now is creating a new k2 user group or grant full permission for the current k2 user group ( I see you have 1 group at the moment). Then assign the account you sent me to this group > login again from frontend and you can edit k2 item as normal.

Hope this makes sense.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum