Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Please, somebody can confirm if the joomla 1.0.x version of Vauxite doesnt have the dropdown category list in ja news?

I´ve installed a quickstart but the dropdown list does not appear.

I found this article http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-enable-dropdown-category-list/
    and tried everything but nothing work….

Also, I’ve Noticed that module ja news doesn´t have the option “Show front page article” in this version….

thanks in advance…

daylin Friend

May i encourage you to upgrade to joomla 1.5? Are you using Firefox and the firebug tool extension to find the source template and design issues?

welintron Friend

I´m planning to upgrade in the future, my website has a lot of content and I know that migrate everything will be painful. I just want to know if the dropdown menu in ja news for joomla 1.0.X is really missing or not, this way I dont need to waste my time trying to solve this.

I´m using Firefox with firebug, testing with a quickstart install, and there is no errors at all, that´s why I asking if this is a case of “missing feature”

welintron Friend

So, somebody can tell me if this feature is not present in version for joomla 1.0.X?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  welintron 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum