Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, my subscription end-day and info shows 2nd December 2016.
    Today we have 1st December, and I planned to collect the latest files in the early(!) morning hours.
    But I can’t download anymore?!?! Why is this?

Please, can you check this issue. There is something wrong with the displayed dashboard info, and the download access. How do I get my files?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

I’ve just checked and the JATC membership under your account appears to be active until 12.02.2016 , so you should still be able to download the JATC templates now.

It’s possible your browser has a cache problem, please try to clear the cache and then login again.

pepperstreet Friend

It’s possible your browser has a cache problem, please try to clear the cache and then login again.

You seem right…, the problem seem to be related to my older laptop/browser only. Meanwhile I have tried another machine and browser and I can see the correct date infos. Eventually I managed to download all latest templates updates. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pepperstreet 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum