Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I test purity_iii in my localhost, if i put it in folder:
    htdocs/templates/purity_iii
    => All css file are not loaded(path to purity_iii template will be: htdocs/templates/purity_iii/templates/purity_iii )
    If i rename folder to:
    htdocs/templates2/purity_iii
    => It works.(path to purity_iii template will be: htdocs/templates2/purity_iii/templates/purity_iii )
    So it seems something wrong in the code when the folder that hold the site is the same as folder that hold the purity_iii template.

—-
    The same issue if i use folder:
    htdocs/jatemplates/purity_iii/templates/purity_iii
    Or
    htdocs/xxxtemplates/purity_iii/templates/purity_iii

As long as templates/purity_iii is duplicated in the path, i get the error.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you explain better what you mean with <blockquote>if i put it in folder</blockquote>?

You have to not touch template files after installation

If you install PurityIII template in the normal Joomla way ( Using Extension Manager ) path for template files for default will be

joomlafoldertemplatespurity_iii

You shouldn’t move path from default installation otherwise all configurations files pointing to these folders will not works

Qvsoft Friend

I think this is error in T3 plugin.
    You can replicate this by:
    1. In your localhost, create folder in htdocs like this: templatespurity_iii
    2. Use quickstart package of Purity iii, and install the package in folder you create above
    then you will see the issue

pavit Moderator

<em>@qvsoft 468004 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think this is error in T3 plugin.
    You can replicate this by:
    1. In your localhost, create folder in htdocs like this: templatespurity_iii
    2. Use quickstart package of Purity iii, and install the package in folder you create above
    then you will see the issue</blockquote>

Thanks for this we will have a look at it

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum