Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I am trying to upload the quickstart package into my server. The db was created but at the end of the procedure and after deleating the installation package, when I am connecting to my site I get a message “No configuration file found and no installation code available. Exiting…” . Take into account that I repeaped the procedure many times and with different db names and users with all priveleges but always with the some result.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Just a consideration , at the end of installtion a new file ( configuration.php ) should be created , if this file cannot be created it is because user has not the correct priviliges to write into database.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Just a consideration , at the end of installtion a new file ( configuration.php ) should be created , if this file cannot be created it is because user has not the correct priviliges to write into database.

pavit Moderator

Hi

pasionik Friend

Pavit the proccess is correct. The user has all the privileges.
    See the link http://screencast.com/t/3dFmnd9X.
    However the configuration.php file is not created in the public_html root.

pasionik Friend

pasionik Friend

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>However the configuration.php file is not created in the public_html root.</blockquote>

Could you clarify this ?

configuration.php file should be created into Joomla folder

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>However the configuration.php file is not created in the public_html root.</blockquote>

Could you clarify this ?

pavit Moderator

Could you clarify this ?

pasionik Friend

Actually I extracted the joomla files in public_html root and not in a joomla folder in public_html.

pasionik Friend

Actually I extracted the joomla files in public_html root and not in a joomla folder in public_html.

pasionik Friend

pavit Moderator

Hi

I tested quickstart on my local and no problems received so this is your hosting issue , check permissions on folders and eventually open a ticket to your hosting provider asking why you are receiving this error on a joomla installation

pavit Moderator

Hi

I tested quickstart on my local and no problems received so this is your hosting issue , check permissions on folders and eventually open a ticket to your hosting provider asking why you are receiving this error on a joomla installation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pasionik 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum