Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

I’m using 1.5 and the clouds worked at first and now they are gone. I have refreshed the cache, the browser, and I have tried all 3 primary browsers, IE, FF and Chrome (I get the same results).

I don’t know what happened. I use the quickstart package for all templates, (they are awesome) and then I modify, tweak, and so on.

When I disabled all of the modules that I’m not using, the clouds disappeared. I still have the background module still on and the LIGHT, and TOWN are visible just fine as they should be.

Please help!

Thanks again!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

With all due respect but I’m not clear of what ‘clouds’ here means, please take a look at your demo site and, if possible, post some screenshots of what you wanna achieve so that I can help.

Regards.

mobiletown Friend

With all due respect, how can you not know what ‘clouds’ means here???

Maybe YOU should look at this template again because in this template, JA IRONIS, in the DAY Theme, there are clouds at the top of the site.

I simply want them to show up on all of the pages of the site.

Thanks for your help!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

I’m sorry for not seeing that you’re using this template with J!1.5.

You follow this way:
    – Open file: templatesja_ironis(your default template)csstemplate.css

add this line:

body.fs3 #ja-wrapper {
    font-size: 100%;
    background: url(../images/body.png) repeat-x left 50px;
    }

– Copy this image: templatesja_ironiscorethemesdayimagesbody.png – which has clouds inside.

Into folder: templatesja_ironisimages – Remember that in this folder there is already an image with the same name body.png but without clouds

Once done, clean all JAT3 cache and refresh your site.

And let me know if this helps.

mobiletown Friend

That was the trick…thank you very much!!! You guys are awesome!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mobiletown 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum