Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

@giuse74,

Please send me the URL, Admin and FTP credential of your site so that I can have a look.

mscruse Friend

I am also wanting to have the option to close a tab. I currently have 2 tabs that are both closed on load, but if I click one to open it there is no way to close it – one of the tabs remains open until the next load. This should be a default feature.

mscruse Friend

I am also wanting to have the option to close a tab. I currently have 2 tabs that are both closed on load, but if I click one to open it there is no way to close it – one of the tabs remains open until the next load. This should be a default feature.

jooservices Friend

<em>@mscruse 490228 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am also wanting to have the option to close a tab. I currently have 2 tabs that are both closed on load, but if I click one to open it there is no way to close it – one of the tabs remains open until the next load. This should be a default feature.</blockquote>

Hi there
    Please create new topic with issue detail and provide site URL / reproduce steps.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

<em>@mscruse 490228 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am also wanting to have the option to close a tab. I currently have 2 tabs that are both closed on load, but if I click one to open it there is no way to close it – one of the tabs remains open until the next load. This should be a default feature.</blockquote>

Hi there
    Please create new topic with issue detail and provide site URL / reproduce steps.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

xengent Friend

Has a resolution been found for this? or this https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-close-a-tab/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  xengent 7 years, 9 months ago.

The topic ‘No close tab’ is closed to new replies.